Welcome to Floor Coverings International. Tile and stone flooring are no new technology, and there's a reason for that. They have their own unique properties that no other flooring option duplicates. If you want to enhance the space in your residence, then look no further than tile or stone. They're impressively strong and they're perfect for high foot-traffic areas. Hardwood and stone floors are appropriate for entryways, kitchens, hallways, showers and more. Wherever you put the stone down, will imediately improve the aesthetics of your home.
When you're remodeling your floors and you want something original, we can show you what excellent options tile and stone flooring are. We carry a large variety of hardwoods, so you have a multitude of options to pick from. We can even show you how our flooring will fit in your space. We are your personal flooring craftsmen and we will help you with your preferences, what designs are best for your budget, and answer any questions you may have.
Tile is a popular option, which is why many homeowners go with this route. It provides you with a natural look and it can be an affordable flooring solution. These types of floors hold value and that's why so many homeowners love them. No matter what avalable space and interior structure your home has, tile can be placed into any fashion. With exceptional patterns, textures and pigments, you can find something that looks appealing in your home.
Here are some of the advantages of tile floors:
- Our tile selection is large, which means you have so many options to choose from and you can have a unique design
- Cleaning and maintaining tile is simple
- Stain-resistant grout is an option for high foot-traffic or messy areas
- Accent colors can be used to truly make your space your own
Stone flooring is truly timeless, so you'll never have to think about it becoming outdated. Stone comes in many variations naturally and you can also change it's pigments with dyes. You can use stone to make unique designs , define patterns, shapes and more. Whatever artistic arrangements you'd like, you can achieve them with stone flooring. Our team is here every step of the way to help you out with any of your stone flooring requests.
Below are just some of the benefits of stone flooring
- Comes in a wide selection of materials, so there's something for everyone's particular taste
- Extremely strong and can withstand long periods of time
- Very easy to clean and maintain so it's perfect for large families
- They're good at controlling the temperature in your space whether you need a room warm or cool
If you want to see what tile or stone flooring looks like in your home, then contact us today.Flooring Lake Monroe